From first contact at reception through to nurses and clinicians, all patients are treated as individuals and each one is the most important person in the building.
We take time to get to know our patients as people. We enjoy forming long standing relationships with them over a number of years.
Our practice is kept clean and hygienic but we also make sure that it feels homely. A good dental practice, to us, should not be clinical and off putting but should be welcoming, comfortable and a place where you can feel free to talk about your dental concerns.
Additional Patient Facilities
We pride ourselves on the extra patient facilities available at Braden Dental Care. We pro-actively seek to improve our facilities ahead of regulations.
• Free Wifi
• On site car parking
• RA sedation for nervous patients
• Software of Excellence – Exact Dental Programme and Practice Management System
- Text reminder service
We understand that today’s economy has had an effect on our industry and people’s attitudes towards dental health, which is why we feel it is important to introduce measures to help patients and find out what they would like from us. As a result of this we now offer:
• Lunchtime, early morning and late evening appointments
• Our own branded membership plan
• Finance facilities to help spread the cost of treatment
• Survey Monkey online patient surveys to allow feedback from our patients on a regular basis